Are you looking to grow as a PR professional in one of the region's most respected firms? Are you a self-starter who would thrive in a fun, non-corporate, fast-paced environment?
We are public relations strategists who believe PR is Everything. And we're always looking for the right addition to our award-winning team at a variety of experience levels. We offer excellent benefits, including healthcare, professional development, IRA options, access to our on-site exercise facilities and much more.
Does Your Current Employer Offer This?
FrazierHeiby is on a roll. Our staff developed this list of reasons why they think we are a great place to work and grow:
- You can make a difference immediately
- Everyone on our team matters
- Working with great thinkers and accomplished professionals
- Counseling a variety of respected, well-known clients
- We solicit and listen to all ideas, and aren't afraid to try new things
- Continuing education in the form of internal HeibyU sessions, HubSpot certifications and more
- There are no cliques here
- You can create your own job satisfaction
- Agency leadership that leads by example
- We invest in your professional development
- Great location/free parking
- We love to eat, laugh and have fun
- Excellent work/life balance
- The strongest business success record in the region
(according to independent third parties)
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Internship Program
FrazierHeiby is proud to sponsor a paid internship program to provide experience to the best and brightest public relations and strategic communications majors. Former interns will tell you that they received real-world experience while executing important client programming under our guidance.
Our program, begun in 1985, has hosted more than 150 students who have landed prominent positions as strategists in central Ohio and around the world.
There is a high demand for our intern positions, so students are encouraged to apply four months in advance of a planned internship. Prospects may submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com with "Internship" included in the subject line.
Learn how to Rock Your PR Internship in 8 Simple Steps on our blog!